ATLANTA DENTAL CENTER – Midtown Atlanta
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
About our practice:
The Atlanta Dental Center is a multiple discipline practice that has been serving patients in Atlanta since 1982. We offer a high-pace clinical environment with the latest dental technology (CEREC, 3D X-Rays, Digital X-Rays, Digital Impression Scanner, Advanced Oral Photography, paperless patient charts, etc.). Our doctors are highly accomplished amongst their peers with Fellowships and Accreditations in a variety of dental associations. In addition to general dentists, we also have periodontics and prosthodontics and implantology. We are a private practice that is fee for service.
We do not participate in any insurance networks, however, we see many new patients every day we are open.
: 620 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 204, Atlanta, GA30308
Monday 8:50am-5pm, Tuesday 7:50am-5pm, Wednesday 8:50am-7pm, Thursday 7:50am-5pm, Friday 7:20am-1pm. This position is available immediately.
You will provide excellent, thorough dental hygiene procedures in a professional, yet friendly, manner. Concentrating on ensuring that the patient is educated about the various procedures they need both in the hygiene and doctor chairs. Rapport with our patients is of major concern, while providing excellent dental care.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- A patient made comfortable while having the procedure performed
- Digital X-rays fully taken loaded in computer and readily available for Doctor's diagnosis
- Very well done dental hygiene procedures performed using EMS Piezo equipment
- A happy patient who is efficiently seated and dismissed
- A clean operatory
- An orderly chart containing x-rays, various administrative documents and full records of all procedures carried out
- Pointing out and explaining various other dental work the patient may need
- Using Caesy educational videos to educate the patient
Required personality and behavioral characteristics:
- Experience: At least 2 years of full time work as an RDH
- Periodontal experience with a periodontist highly preferred
- Must be able to work the hours stated above
- You must be CPR certified and be licensed in the State of GA.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Quick to learn
- No holding on to upsets or disagreements
- High duplication
- Responsible for job and patient
- Highly ethical (when treating patients, this is very important)
- Attention to detail in all things, including procedure notes.
- Very well organized
- Upbeat and enthusiastic
- High Care Factor
We will be happy to provide these details when you visit us.
Please do not call the practice. We do NOT accept phone applications. Thank you for applying through the given link.