ATLANTA DENTAL CENTER - GA
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, STERILIZATION TECH.
About our practice:
The Atlanta Dental Center has been serving patients in Atlanta since 1982. We offer a high-pace clinical environment with the latest dental technology (CEREC, 3D X-Rays, Digital X-Rays, Advanced Oral Photography, paperless patient charts, etc.). Our doctors are highly accomplished amongst their peers with Fellowships and Accreditations in a variety of dental associations. We offer benefits and clear routes to skill improvements (including training).
We do not participate in any insurance networks, however, we see many new patients every day we are open. We also have specialist dentists on staff, including a Periodontist and Prosthodontist. We have full-time employment (40hrs) for all staff.
: 620 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 204, Atlanta, GA 30308 http://atlantadentalcenter.com/
Monday 8:50am-5pm, Tuesday 7:50am-5pm, Wednesday 8:50am-7pm, Thursday 7:50am-5pm, Friday 7:20am-3pm, and Saturday 7:50am-4pm.
You will ensure that the office has all properly cleaned, sterilized and stored instruments ready for use – and that the Sterilization Area is kept clean and in working order. You will monitor and manage all lab cases and ensure that the lab is clean and tidy.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Instruments clean, sterilized, properly stored and available whenever needed
- Trays properly cleaned and dry
- Lab kept clean and tidy
- Sterilization area clean and organized
- Monitoring & managing lab cases
- A back up to seating and/or taking patients to check out
- A back up to cleaning and preparing operatories
- Must be available to work at least one Saturday per month
Required personality and behavioral characteristics:
- Dental Education. You must have some experience in dental.
- You need to know basic dental terms, understand what various tools & instruments are
Offered salary & other compensations:
- Quick to learn
- No holding on to upsets or disagreements
- High duplication
- Responsible for job, team and patients
- Highly ethical (when treating patients, this is very important)
- Attention to detail
- Very well organized
- Upbeat and enthusiastic
We offer a very competitive starting salary, based on your experience and performance record – including benefits such as dental, paid vacations, supplemental insurance, transport, bonuses and education. We will be happy to provide the details of these benefits when you visit us.
Please do not call the practice. We do NOT accept phone applications. Thank you for applying through the given link.